Benificiaries are defined in clause 2.5 of the trust deed
Selected by the trustees in their discretion from the ranks of:
- Historically disadvantaged persons (HDPs)*, provided that the HDPs hail from the LSAs and/or the Community*
- Any charitable organisation:
- whose primary objectives shall be carried out for the benefit of HDPs in LSAs* and/or the Community;
- whose objectives and activities must be similar to those of the SDCT;
- and in respect of which any decision made by the trustees in the election of a charitable organisation must be made by unanimous decision of the Trustees (clause 7 of the trust deed.